Rip it, Sip it, Win it!
2014 “PEEL-N-WIN” INSTANT WIN IN-STORE GAME AT CHUCK E. CHEESE’S OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL WIN TICKET PRIZES, FEW WILL WIN OTHER PRIZES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND/OR LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- GAME. “Peel-N-Win” (the “Game”).
- SPONSOR. CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. (the "Sponsor"). Address: P.O. Box 152077, Irving, TX 75015.
- ADMINISTRATOR. ProPac Marketing (the “Administrator”). Address: 4556 Sunbelt Drive, Addison, TX 75001.
- GAME PERIOD. The 2014 “Peel-N-Win” Instant Win In-Store Game at Chuck E. Cheese’s ("In-Store Game") begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CST on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on April 30, 2014 or while supplies last (the “In-Store Game Period”). Some participating Chuck E. Cheese’s may complete distribution of their supply of Game Pieces before others. Although a participating Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant may have exhausted its supply of Game Pieces before 11:59:59 CST on April 30, 2014 (and no additional Game Pieces will be awarded after the In-Store Game Period is over), it will continue to honor winning Game Pieces that are redeemed in accordance with these Official Game Rules through 11:59:59 p.m. CST on May 31, 2014, as described in Paragraph 6.C.
- IN-STORE GAME. The In-Store Game is available at participating Chuck E. Cheese’s locations in the fifty (50) United States and Washington DC. The In-Store Game is not available at Chuck E. Cheese’s locations in Guam, Puerto Rico, Peru, Canada, Chile, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates. Eligible Participants can obtain a Peel-N-Win (the “Game Piece”) while supplies last, either With Purchase, as detailed in Rule 6A, or Without Purchase, as detailed in Rule 6B. The methods described in Rules 6A and 6B are the only legitimate channels (the “Legitimate Channels”) for obtaining Game Pieces. A person who obtains a Game Piece through Legitimate Channels is a “Participant.”
- With Purchase:, A Game Piece can be obtained by purchasing a beverage sold in specially marked 18 ounce adult-size cups, which will have one (1) Game Piece affixed to each cup.
- Without Purchase (alternate method of entry "AMOE"): A Game Piece can be requested without purchasing a beverage from a participating Chuck E. Cheese’s by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code to: 2014 “Peel-N-Win” Instant Win Game at Chuck E. Cheese’s Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 2325, Addison, TX 75001. DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING GAME PIECES, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. One (1) Game Piece will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor's street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than January 1, 2014, must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2014, and must be received by Sponsor no later than May 14, 2014. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes. Requests from Vermont (“VT”) residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled.
- How to Claim and Redeem Prizes: Carefully peel the Game Piece from the backing to which it is affixed. If a Game Piece reveals a prize identified in these Official Rules as an Instant Win prize, then the Participant, when verified, is the winner of that prize. A Game Piece which reveals free Chuck E. Cheese’s tickets must be claimed in-store at participating locations by presenting the Game Piece to a cashier no later than 11:59:59 p.m. CST on May 31, 2014. All other prizes must be claimed through either the following website www.chuckecheese.com/peelnwin or by calling 1-877-695-0022.
- ELIGIBILITY. The In-Store Game is open to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. By entering, Participants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements, and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate in the In-Store Game: any person who on or after January 1, 2014 (a) is a director, officer, employee, or agent with Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies; (b) employees, directors, or officers of any entity engaged in the development, production or distribution of Game Pieces or of any entities retained by Sponsor to assist in any way with the administration or advertisement of the Game; (c) is a director, officer, employee, agent with the Administrator; or (d) is a family member or household member of any of the above persons.
- PRIZES. The odds of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 1. Approximately 13,200,000 total Game Pieces are available for distribution during the In-Store Game Period. Expenses not stated for any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in lieu of listed prize for any reason including but not limited to prize availability. Limit one (1) Grand Prize awarded per Account/per person/per household throughout the Promotion Period.
- One (1) Set of 5 Chuck E. Cheese’s® Tickets: Eleven million two hundred and twenty thousand (11,220,000) prizes available. ARV: $.05. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 1.2.
- One (1) Set of 10 Chuck E. Cheese’s® Tickets: One million nine hundred seventy-seven thousand three hundred sixty (1,977,360) prizes available. ARV: $.10. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 6.7.
- One (1) $20 Chuck E. Cheese’s® Gift Cards: Three hundred (300) prizes available. ARV: $20. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 44,000.
- One (1) Monopoly® Classic Edition board game: Three hundred sixty-six (366) prizes available. ARV: $30.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 36,066.
- One (1) Scattergories® board game: Three hundred sixty-six (366) prizes available. ARV: $30.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 36,066.
- One (1) Trouble® board game: Three hundred sixty-six (366) prizes available. ARV: $30.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 36,066.
- One (1) Scrabble® board game: Three hundred sixty-six (366) prizes available. ARV: $30.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 36,066.
- One (1) Candy Land® board game: Three hundred seventy-four (374) prizes available. ARV: $30.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 35,295.
- One (1) GameStop® Gift Card (In Lieu of Video Game): Three hundred (300) prizes available. ARV: $60.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 44,000.
- One (1) Sports Authority® Gift Card (In Lieu of Bicycle): Fifty-eight (58) prizes available. ARV: $250.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 227,587.
- One (1) Apple® iPad mini® with Wi-Fi 32GB: Fifty (50) prizes available. ARV: $400.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 264,000.
- One (1) Xbox One ® Console: Forty (40) prizes available. ARV: $500.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 330,000.
- One (1) PlayStation® 4 Console: Forty (40) prizes available. ARV: $400.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 330,000.
- One (1) Razor® Crazy CartTM: Ten (10) prizes available. ARV: $500.00. The approximate odds of winning this prize are 1 in 1,320,000.
- Grand Prize: One (1) $5,000 Disney® Cruise Line Vacation Travel Credit (In Lieu of Disney® Cruise Line Vacation): Four (4) prizes available. ARV: $5,000. The approximate odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3,300,000.
- PRIZE CLAIM REQUIREMENTS.
- Prize Claim Deadlines: Instant Win prizes must be claimed on or before May 31, 2014. An In-Store potential winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if potential winner is an eligible Minor) must follow the instructions on the Game Piece to begin the prize claim process.
- Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability: To complete the prize claim process (Prize 8.O), winners will be required to complete (1) an Affidavit of Eligibility affirming that he/she meets the Eligibility requirements found in these Rules and (2) a Release of Liability. Any person traveling with a winner of a trip prize (or his/her legal guardian) must also sign a Release of Liability.
- Transfers: The transfer of Game Pieces by an ineligible person to an eligible person is strictly prohibited, except as follows: Participant who has not reached the age of majority in his/her state/territory of residence ("Minor") must transfer Game Piece to his/her parent/legal guardian to redeem a prize.
- Prizes not claimed are forfeited: No cash alternative or substitution of any prize will be provided. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value for any reason.
- Verification: By accepting the Game Piece, Participant accepts and agrees that they are legal residents of the United States. Winning Game Piece prizes are subject to rejection either by phone, online or at participating Chuck E. Cheese’s locations. Game Pieces are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through Legitimate Channels. If any part of any Game Piece or a prize code is counterfeited, illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors or discrepancies the Game Piece will be deemed void. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Game, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Game Piece. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, non-delivered, or postage-due submissions of Prize Claim Documents or Game materials, or any mail; Proof of mailing Prize Claim Documents of any kind or nature does not constitute proof of delivery. Prize Claim Documents submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible to correspond with Participants. If, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsors or Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsors and/or Administrator are not responsible and reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the In-Store Game. Should the In-Store Game be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.chuckecheese.com. Any Game Piece received prior to the termination or cancellation may be deemed valid at the sole discretion of the Sponsors and/or Administrator. Any Game Piece that has been tampered with or altered is void. In the event of a dispute the Administrator and Sponsor have final say.
- Taxes: Participants claiming any prize are solely responsible for any and all taxes associated with acceptance of any prize. A Federal Form 1099 will be issued for any prize valued at $600 or more, for the tax year the prize is received, or if a trip prize, for the tax year that a winner travels. If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due.
- Winners List. For a winners list, send an SASE to 2014 Chuck E. Cheese’s “Peel-N-Win” Game Winners List Request, P.O. Box 2325, Addison, TX 75001. All requests must be received by April 30, 2014. Winners Lists will be sent when the In-Store Game is officially over and the prizes have been verified and awarded.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND THE SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Game and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor's designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice and/or statements regarding the Game and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, worldwide, including, but not limited to, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Game each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related and/or travel-related activity, or participation in any prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize.
- Release of Sponsor: By participating in the Game, Participants and their legal guardians agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and other individuals engaged in the development or execution of this promotion from any liability, claims, losses and damages arising out of or relating to their participation in this promotion, or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize received in this promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
- Disqualification: It is the Participant's sole responsibility to ensure that he or she has complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted.
- Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Game, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Game or Game materials in any way, if it determines in its sole discretion, that a Game Piece reflects printing or other errors or if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions, or errors have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Game such action is subject to authorization by resolution. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Game. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The sole responsibility and liability for any irregular Game Piece is replacement with another randomly selected Game Piece while supplies last, as solely determined by Sponsor. Replacement shall be the sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. If, due to printing, digital, computer programming, hardware or software, or production errors or for any reason, more potential winners in any prize category come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s) in that prize category. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Participant's and/or Participant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- Arbitration/Waiver of Jury Trial/Waiver of Class Action: By participating in the Game, Participants and their legal guardians agree that any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against the Sponsor or Administrator arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Game, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding confidential arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator admitted to practice law for at least fifteen (15) years pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA. Any arbitration hearing will be conducted in Dallas, Texas, or another location agreed to by the parties and reasonably convenient for Participant. NO PARTY WILL BE ENTITLED TO A TRIAL BY JURY. NO PARTY IS ENTITLED TO BRING CLAIMS, NOR SHALL ANY CLAIMS BE HEARD, ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR OTHER JOINT BASIS, AND THE ARBITRATOR CAN DECIDE ONLY PARTICIPANT’S OR SPONSOR’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS. IN NO EVENT MAY THE ARBITRATOR CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF ANY PERSON OR PARTY, WHETHER OR NOT ON THE BASIS THAT THEY ARE SIMILARLY SITUATED.
- Governing Law: All Participants (and/or their legal guardian) agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of laws principles that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules will be available online at www.chuckecheesespeelnwin.com, at participating Chuck E. Cheese’s locations, and are available via request. To receive a copy of the Official Rules, mail an SASE to Chuck E. Cheese’s Redemption Center: 2014 “Peel-N-Win” Instant Win Game at Chuck E. Cheese’s Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 2325, Addison, TX 75001. All requests must be received by May 31, 2014. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. For immediate assistance please contact the Chuck E. Cheese’s Guest Relations at 1-888-778-7193.
Chuck E. Cheese’s is a trademark of CEC Entertainment Concepts, L.P. ©2013 CEC Ent. Concepts, L.P.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Disney Enterprises, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Hasbro, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with GameStop, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TSA, Inc. (trade name “Sports Authority”) or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Microsoft Corporation or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies.
This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Razor USA LLC or any of its affiliated companies.
Candy Land, Scattergories, Trouble, Scrabble and Monopoly are the registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
Disney is the registered trademark of Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Xbox One is the trademark of Microsoft Corporations.
Playstation is the registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
iPad is the registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Sports Authority is the registered trademark of TSA, Inc.
GameStop is the registered trademark of GameStop, Inc.
Razor and Crazy Cart are the trademarks of Razor USA LLC.
CHUCK E. CHEESE’S “PEEL-N-WIN” IN-STORE GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Game open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Must be 18 years of age or older to claim a prize. Many will win ticket prizes, few will win other prizes. Game ends on 03/31/2014 or while game pieces last. Redeem for prizes by 05/31/2014. Valid at participating locations only. Game Pieces are non-transferrable and may not be resold or exchanged. Game Pieces are subject to verification. Game is subject to complete official rules which are available at participating Chuck E. Cheese’s and online at www.chuckecheese.com/peelnwin ©2013 CEC Ent. Concepts, L.P.
CHUCK E. CHEESE’S “PEEL-N-WIN” TV SPOT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Game ends on 03/31/2014 or while game pieces last. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia Must be 18 years of age or older to claim a prize. Many will win ticket prizes, few will win other prizes. Game Piece Prizes must be redeemed in-store by 05/31/2014. Game Pieces are non-transferrable and may not be resold or exchanged. Game Pieces are subject to verification. Prizes forfeited if not claimed by specified date. Full Terms are available at participating Chuck E. Cheese’s and online at www.chuckecheese.com/peelnwin ©2013 CEC Ent. Concepts, L.P.
The prize in Section 8.O is also subject to the following restrictions: Travel package must be booked through official Chuck E. Cheese’s Peel-N-Win Program travel partner. No on-line travel will be recognized. Prize is subject to availability. Any amount over prize value would be the responsibility of traveler. All travel related expenses for ground transportation to and from home, taxes, gratuities, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, departure taxes, shore excursion fees, discretionary hotel and dining charges, meals in alternate dining venues, alcoholic beverages, boutique purchases, and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, and incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of prize winner. All reservations and cruise arrangements including, without limitation, the dates and times are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners and Cruise Guests must cruise on same itinerary. The Winners and Cruise Guests must have all necessary identification and/or cruise documents (including but not limited to a valid passport, visa (if applicable) and all other necessary travel documents) required for Cruise. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by Cruise operators or any other persons providing any Prize-related services or accommodations. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability. If weather affects the ability for winner and his/her guest to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner and/or guest other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or guests are unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner.